Self-organized Sessions will have reserved spaces at Citilab Level 1:
We have smaller spaces for auto-organized talks, workshops, hand-on labs, meetings and other events. Please, open a wiki account and just add yours! If you don't see it published here, please mail us.
Usable spaces for talks /workshops
Spaces assigned to No cON Name:
permited timetable :
- Nov, 14 (thursday): From 10:30h to 20:30h
- Nov, 15 (friday): From 11:00h to 20:30h
- Nov, 16 (saturday): From 11:00h to 20:30h
- Is there an agenda? This is one of the most frequently asked question. The answer is: YES. In the "list of sessions" below there is a table with space and timetable. This data should be filled BY the speaker.
- Language of talks has to be English? No. You can speak in your preferred language. Could be spanish, catalan, english, chinese...
- Is staff asigning hour/date of a proposed talk? Staff take part only if it's necessary (in case of data not filled, doubts or confilcts). Speakers must fill preferred hour/date/space. Please avoid tables C2, C4 and C5.
- What is the difference between a Self-organized Session and an assembly? self-organized session -> Time and place are stablished before it starts. There's also someone heading it. Assembly -> people with common interest that share a place to do their things along the congress.
List of Sessions
|Sessions / live timetable|
|Assigned space||Assigned Day/hour||Title||Speaker(s)||Duration||Type (talk/workshop)||Description||Required Skills||Required Softwared/Material||Helpful links|
|A3||Friday 12:00 - 13:00||LOPDGDD, un fracaso en marcha||Josep Jover y Laura Mora||60 minutes||talk||not yet||none||None||https://boe.es/boe/dias/2018/12/06/pdfs/BOE-A-2018-16673.pdf||https://twitter.com/josepjover https://twitter.com/blackhold_|
|C1||Friday 16:00 - 16:50||AutoRDPwn - The Shadow Attack Framework||@JoelGMSec||50 minutes||talk||not yet||Basic Microsoft Windows knowledge||None||https://github.com/JoelGMSec/AutoRDPwn||https://twitter.com/JoelGMSec|
|C1||Friday 17:00 - 18:00||Hardware Hacking - Introducción al hardware hacking||@Ox3du4rd||60 minutes||talk||not yet||None||None||http://www.tiaowiki.com/w/TIAO_USB_Multi_Protocol_Adapter_User%27s_Manual https://ao2.it/en/blog/2012/09/23/tumpa||https://twitter.com/egavinc|
|C6||Friday 18:00 - 19:00||Introducción a RFID y PROXMARK3||@Oleguer @crazzymath||60 minutes||talk+workshop||not yet||Si es posible proxmark + portátil||https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10ouZGLy9WqnKk3ufS7536v7dMvs1e8OI https://github.com/Proxmark/proxmark3|
|C3||Saturday 18:00 - 19:30||Dark mesh - share and enjoy||@drkarmy||90 minutes||talk+workshop||not yet||basics raspbpi + git||configured raspbpi||https://git.darkme.sh/explore/repos||https://twitter.com/darkme_sh|